I am seriously lacking in the picture taking department. I take most photos with my phone now, which means they don't make it onto the computer as much. I could do it right now, but I'm feeling too lazy. So here are a few things going on around here.
Jayden and Sidney just started up piano lessons. They had 2 lessons before we left Texas, and I had a really hard time finding a piano teacher here. I thought it would be really easy here in Idaho, but nope. But we are all set, and Jayden is especially excited. Jayden is doing great in school. He is so smart, he just soaks everything in. Even on vacation at Disneyland, he was nonstop asking questions about how the rides and things worked, why things were the way they were. He has adjusted to life here pretty well, has friends, but still misses old ones. We all do.
Sidney is continuing ballet and tap. She loves its. She's still all things pink, loves crafts, and playing with her friends. She is also doing well in school. This half day Kindergarten thing is a little rough. I think her time would be better spent at school all day, but we're trying to fill the afternoons with time together, friends, and lots of crafts. Her favorite snack is popcorn, she wishes she could have it every day.
Tanner is a two year old. Enough said. He's trying to give up his naps. NOOOOOOOO!!!!! He hates sitting in the cart at the store, so I do a lot of night shopping now-or send Josh for me. His vocabulary is growing. His favorite word is NO. I can't stand that word, BUT he says it really cute. He insists on sleeping with three blankets, and wakes up all sweaty from naps. He likes books, dinosaurs, and still loves anything to do with a ball.
Josh is doing well at work. He doesn't like it as much as he thought he would, but he works hard. He gets out on the 4-wheeler any chance he gets. I'll join him when it warms up. He has been able to get out for some duck hunting, but wishes his brother were here to go with him. And me-I'm always tired. Always. I take naps quite often lately. Always exciting. A few of my goals this year-read more books than last year. I discovered I really enjoy audiobooks. When I was re-finishing Sidney's bed last summer I wanted something to occupy my mind, so I tried out a book and loved it. It's been a great way to check off a few books on my never ending to read list. My theme this year is The Year of Pinterest. I'm trying to make and do some of the things that I've been wanting to get to. More crafts, more recipes, more projects, more things. So far I've done 16 things. Josh built me a beautiful table. I'll have to get that up on the blog soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment