Monday, April 1, 2013

Oregon Trip

We just spent a few days in Oregon.  My mom had a vow ceremony so all of my siblings were able to attend along with several aunts and uncles I haven't seen in years.  It was a fun trip.  The kids all did great on the flight.  Tanner pretty much slept the entire way.  The girls went for manicures one morning.  We had a barbecue at a barn where Sidney and my nieces entertained us with their music.  The ceremony was really nice.  My mom was beautiful.  We had a great time.  Being a part of the ceremony and having a nursing baby I hardly took any pictures.  I didn't even get pictures of my sister, Jessica, who was a huge help putting the whole thing together.  It was a crazy, busy trip, and I'm glad we were able to go.
 
Two of my sisters.
Nieces and Sidney.
With mom.
Sidney was a flowergirl, which she loved. Jayden was the ring bearer, which he did not love.
My brother, Clayton.
My cousin, Danielle.
The setting was beautiful.
 
We had one day to ourselves so we walked around the temple grounds.
Sidney really wanted to touch the temple. 
At one point Sidney started talking about how she had something really important to think about, so she needed to sit down and think about it.  She sat down for a minute, then got up and told us she was thinking about how she could give us service.  I'm glad being on the grounds made her so reflective, and prompted her to think about service.
 
We also drove over to Multnomah Falls.  It was a gorgeous day.  A little windy, but beautiful.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment