In August Josh went to Singapore for a week for work. Because of 24 hours of travel, a time change of 12 hours, and long works hours while he was there, he didn't really get to do any sightseeing. He was exhausted while he was there, and came home and pretty much slept for 2 days straight. He managed to get out one night and take some pictures where he was staying. He might be going again in a couple of months, so if he does I hope he gets a chance to see more. He brought Jayden back a cool t-shirt and Sidney a cute little pink Asian outfit. Here are a few pictures he took. He didn't even get one of himself in it. Next time he needs to bring me along so I can take some for him. Singapore is a tiny country. It's only about 30 miles wide, but it's really advanced and quite wealthy.
This building is pretty crazy. It has three skyscrapers lined up with what looks like a really long ship sitting on top of them.
I totally want to see that building that has a ship across it. What I'm more impressed is by Josh's photography skills. Getting pretty clear night shots isn't easy...did he use his ipad or your dslr?
ReplyDelete