Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Fulfilling Dreams

I decided that 2012 will be a year of fulfilling dreams.  It started when we took the kid's ice skating for the first time right after New Year's.  They have been wanting to go for the longest time, so we have been able to fulfill that dream of theirs.  They both LOVED it!  Sidney cried every time she had to get off the ice.  Ever since she read one of the Pinkalicious books where she goes ice skating, she has been talking about it.  We also have a few things in store for the year that we are looking forward to that are other dreams we have had.  I'm trying to have a positive outlook on the year, so here goes!

Sidney was a pro and so cute in her little skates.  The kids wanted to have nothing to do with me on the ice after my disastrous attempts at helping them.  It's been about 10 years since I set foot on the ice.  I used to go all the time, but it's definitely not like riding a bike for me.  Josh is a great skater and was great with helping the kids.
Jayden did great too.  Bigger coat next time!

1 comment:

  1. That looks so fun. I have NEVER been ice skating before. I'm sure it's not like roller skating which I did all the time back in the day, but that's not like riding a bike either.

    What a great resolution too!

    ReplyDelete