Friday, September 23, 2011

500

This is my 500th post.  I've had my blog for almost 4 years.  And this is why I keep it up.  I love these Blurb books.  I'm a little behind on putting them together.  I just got my 2009 book a couple weeks ago.  But I love them, and you will too if you get them made.  My kids love to look through them and see themselves in a book.  Especially Sidney, who likes to point at every person and say who they are. 

1 comment:

  1. It's been a while since I've looked at your blog and I've really enjoyed looking back at quite a few posts. I really love your attitude and ability to capture those sweet moments. And the fun things you do with your kids! My goodness, I need to spend more time with you so I can watch and learn from your great mommy ways! I love the weeks that you did this summer. That is just ingenious. And your pictures are awesome.

    ReplyDelete