Jayden has been dying to pull out the sprinklers and finally got around to it yesterday. I haven't seen the kids have this much fun in a while, so I'm glad we have such awesome spring weather.
Do you see a diaper? She's officially potty trained! She was sooooo much easier than Jayden was, thank goodness. One less year in diapers than he was, which is awesome. She's even staying dry at night and at naps. No more clipping diaper coupons around here!





So jealous! Maya wants nothing to do with potty-training. Buying diapers for two is not a lot of fun. Her swimsuit is adorable by the way!
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun! I can't wait till we have our yard & are able to do fun things like this! Oh, & congrats on having two out of diapers! Jealous!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Pictures. You're luckily that skills aren't steal-able, cuz I would totally be robbing you :). That's probably the cheesiest thing I've ever said - I should go into pick-up-line writing... and I should shut up and go to sleep. Sorry for this totally dumb comment :) I'll head to bed now. Love ya!
ReplyDelete